- Sweeping & mopping of floors.
- Dry-cleaning of internal areas i.e., furniture , wooden panels, doors panels,window panel, window ledges, wall hangings, of all carpets
- Glass cleaning including glass doors, window panels, window glasses and light
- Moping both wet and dry every hour
- Cleaning of cloak rooms both (Visitors and Staff)
- Toilets cleaning on regular intervals
- Vacuuming of carpet area.
- Removing of cobwebs from ceiling area and common areas
- Upholstery cleaning of carpet spotting
- Toilets floor and tiles scrubbing
- Cafeteria floor scrubbing and wash basins
- Thorough cleaning of cloak room tiles cabins open area security room etc.,
- Special care for toilets.
- Wall marks removal.
- All light fixtures & A.C grills cleaning.
- The scope of job of Supervisor
- Regularly we depute a well trained supervisor to check all housekeeping activities
- The supervisor will conduct a briefing on daily basis to the staff and he will
follow housekeeping checklist.
- The supervisor will co-ordinate with the authorized person and he will give the
feed back on daily basis.
- The field supervisor will make a visit to the premises daily once.
- The field supervisor briefs site supervisor too & and takes feedback from site supervisor.
- And sanskar facility services will get feedback from the site supervisor and field supervisor.
Our rates compensate our staff towards their remuneration on a regular timely basis, contributions to the Recognized Provident Fund, contribution to the Employee StateInsurance Corporation (ESIC), costs incurred towards cleaning agents, equipments, staff uniforms, shoes, annual incentives, transportation allowance etc. and towards Service charges for costs of time & effort for overall supervision, coordination and compensation for any additional people to be deployed, if required, to ensure a qualitative service.